Fairdale Weekender Custom 650B Build Med.
Contact us at the link below for current availability.
Custom Fairdale Weekender build designed to unlock the awesome potential of this bike.
The new Weekender Frame and Fork Kit is made from 100% butted chromoly tubing. This tough and versatile frame is at home as a casual cruiser, workhorse commuter, loaded up tourer or wide tired gravel cruncher. The frame fits up to about 45mm wide tires, has rack and fender mounts and disc brake mounts. The fork has been completely redesigned to reduce brake chatter and increase tire clearance. Mid-leg rack mounts are standard too.
Build up a Weekender Disc frame into something cool.
This one is built up with 650b x 45 tubeless ready wheels. Check the full specs below.
- Sram Apex levers and shifters to Hayes mechanical disc calipers.
- Sram Apex Front Derailleur
- Sram GX rear derailleur
- Praxis Works, Alba 48-32 crankset.
- Ritchey Comp handlebars, and seat post.
- Fabric Scoop saddle.
- Mavic tubeless ready rims, and Origin 8 hubs.
- Kenda 650B x 45 tubeless ready tires.