Soma Rush Custom Build 55cm
$ 1,199.99 was $ 1,499.99
Contact us at the link below for current availability.
*ALL SALE BIKES ARE LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY UNLESS SPECIFIC EXCEPTIONS ARE MADE. IF YOU PURCHASE A SALE BIKE AND CANCEL THE SALE A 5% RESTOCKING FEE WILL BE ASSESSED. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
If you would like to have a bike shipped, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rush has a swift geometry and stiff chassis, but the smooth riding blend of lightweight chromoly tubes makes it at home on chewed-up asphalt as much as the velodrome.
The current iteration has side-tacked seat stays and S-bend chainstays for more crank clearance and tire clearance. To cap off its more vintage Keirin-inspired look, we are matching the Rush with a threaded fork to allow you to equip it with a clean-looking quill stem.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- Aggressive track geometry
- Investment cast Tange horizontal track fork ends
- Drilled for caliper brakes
- One set of water bottle bosses on the seat tube
- Includes threaded 1" sloping lugged crown Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork with straight blades (38m rake)
- 1" size headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- 120mm rear hub spacing
- Max. tire size: 32c(w/o brakes) / 28c(w/brakes)
- 53, 55, 57, 59cm (Center to the top of seat collar)
(49 and 61cm are on hold until supply chain issues get back to normal)
- Frame: 4.1 lbs Fork: 1.85 lbs.
- Paint: Satin Copper
- Wheelset: H+ Son 32 Hole box rim with braking surface laced to Gran Compe Hubs with fixed/ free rear.
- Tires: Goodyear Eagle Sport 28mm.
- Crankset: MSW 44 tooth ring/ 16 tooth Msw fixed cog.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop.
- Seatpost: Velo Orange Gran Cru Seatpost.