Soma Wolverine Custom Build 50cm
$ 1,499.99 was $ 2,100.00
Contact us at the link below for current availability.
*ALL SALE BIKES ARE LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY UNLESS SPECIFIC EXCEPTIONS ARE MADE. IF YOU PURCHASE A SALE BIKE AND CANCEL THE SALE A 5% RESTOCKING FEE WILL BE ASSESSED. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
If you would like to have a bike shipped, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was "monster cross",
But it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off-road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure. With its Tange/IRD Sliding Dropouts, you can turn it into a single-speed CX bike. With a split seat stay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
New v.2.1 has stiffening plates added near the dropouts.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing:135mm
- Gates Carbon belt drive compatible
- Fork: Unicrown straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- Shimano 1x11 XT/SLX/micro shift 11-46
- Praxis 1x cranks 36t Wolf Tooth ring
- Pro alloy gravel bars
- Tubeless-ready wheels
- WTB venture tubeless-ready tires
- TRP RRL brake levers and Hayes mechanical disc brakes