Soma Wolverine Custom Build 50cm
$ 1,889.99 was $ 2,100.00
Contact us at the link below for current availability.
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was "monster cross",
But it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off-road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure. With its Tange/IRD Sliding Dropouts, you can turn it into a single-speed CX bike. With a split seat stay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
New v.2.1 has stiffening plates added near the dropouts.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing:135mm
- Gates Carbon belt drive compatible
- Fork: Unicrown straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- Shimano 1x11 XT/SLX/micro shift 11-46
- Praxis 1x cranks 36t Wolf Tooth ring
- Pro alloy gravel bars
- Tubeless-ready wheels
- WTB venture tubeless-ready tires
- TRP RRL brake levers and Hayes mechanical disc brakes