Cervélo Áspero Rival XPLR AXS Custom
This variant is currently sold out.
HAUL ASS, NOT CARGO
We engineered Áspero for pure, unapologetic speed, ready to take down finish lines, KOMs, PRs, and FKTs. A bike built without limits, for the riders looking to test them. It’s stiff—Classics-racing stiff—and performs like you’d want a road bike to perform off-road. We think that makes sense, and it’s what we were trying to do when we were stuffing bigger tires into our existing frames and swapping in aftermarket forks to get a 40mm tire up front.
Trail—front-wheel response to rider input—is the most critical factor in high-velocity handling. Flipping the two-position "Trail Mixer" to compensate for the difference in circumference between a 650b and 700c tire maintains consistent handling by maintaining consistent trail figures.
- Sram Rival AXS EPLR 1x12 group. (drive train and shifters)
- Easton EA90 Crank 38 tooth ring.
- Easton EA70 AX Wheelset, tubeless-ready,
- Easton EA 50 Bar and Stem.
- Cervelo carbon seat post.
- Prologo Akero AGX saddle.
- Challenge gravel grinders 38mm tubeless-ready tires.