Fairdale Weekender Custom 27.5 Build Sm
Contact us at the link below for current availability.
Custom Fairdale Weekender build designed to unlock the awesome potential of this bike.
The new Weekender Frame and Fork Kit is made from 100% butted Chromoly tubing. This tough and versatile frame is at home as a casual cruiser, workhorse commuter, loaded up tourer or wide tired gravel cruncher. The frame fits up to about 45mm wide tires, has rack and fender mounts and disc brake mounts. The fork has been completely redesigned to reduce brake chatter and increase tire clearance. Mid-leg rack mounts are standard too.
Build up a Weekender Disc frame into something cool.
This one is built up with 27.5 x 1.50 tubeless-ready wheels. Check the full specs below.
Contact us here for availability.
- Shimano MT400 levers and Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc calipers.
- Sram SX Eagle shifter and rear derailleur
- Sram Apex 1x crank, 42 tooth sprocket.
- Dimension handlebars, and stem.
- FBM Nice pedals.
- Cult X Vans waffle grips.
- Dt Swiss tubeless-ready rims, Bitex hubs, and Titanium oil slick spokes
- Panaracer Gravel King 27.5 x 1.50 tubeless-ready tires.
- WTB Speed She (women's spec.) saddle
- Front Dyno light hub and light set up W a Shimano dyno hub/ and Busch and Muller light.