Fairdale Weekender Custom Build Med.
Contact us at the link below for current availability.
This build found its forever home. Hit us up to start building your new favorite bike.
Custom Fairdale Weekender build designed to unlock the awesome potential of this bike.
The new Weekender Frame and Fork Kit is made from 100% butted chromoly tubing. This tough and versatile frame is at home as a casual cruiser, workhorse commuter, loaded up tourer or wide tired gravel cruncher. The frame fits up to about 45mm wide tires, has rack and fender mounts and disc brake mounts. The fork has been completely redesigned to reduce brake chatter and increase tire clearance. Mid-leg rack mounts are standard too.
Build up a Weekender Disc frame into something cool.
- Shimano Claris levers and shifters to Hayes mechanical disc calipers.
- Sram Apex Front Derailleur
- Sram GX rear derailleur
- Praxis Works, Alba 48-32 crankset.
- Ritchey Comp handlebars, and seat post.
- Fabric Scoop saddle.
- Origin 8 hubs laced to DT Swiss tubeless-ready rims.
- Panaracer 700x32 Pasela tires (not tubeless ready).