Soma Fog Cutter Custom
Contact us at the link below for current availability.
The Fog Cutter is an endurance road/road sport design.
This is the frame you want for grand fondos, long days in the saddle, and the most demanding commutes. We designed it to fit wider road tires and fenders, but its geometry makes it handle like a good road bike rather than CX or gravel bike or hybrid.
• Tange Prestige double-butted CrMo steel tubing; heat-treated throughout
• Road sport geometry
• Rear rack & fender mounts
• Tange Modular dropouts. The stock setup is for 142mm thru-axle hubs and flat mount disc brakes. Alternative styles available thru Tange/Long Shen.
• Fork options: Matching straight blade carbon fork (alloy steerer, flat mount disc, 12 x 100 thru-axle hub) or lugged CrMo steel fork (CrMo steerer, IS disc mount, QR hub)
• Tire clearance for 700c x38mm with fenders (some front derailleurs will limit tire clearance) and 650b x 42mm
• Fits 1-1/8" headset (EC34/28.6|EC34/30 headsets)
- 27.2mm post size
- 7 sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61 and 66cm
- Weight: 4.25 lbs (48cm); 4.5 lbs. (58cm)
- Paint: Cerulean Blue
Derailleurs; Sram rival 22
Cranks; FSA compact crank
Cockpit; FSA alloy bar, stem, post
Wheels; Tubeless-ready alloy wheels
Tires; Vittoria Rubino pro tubeless-ready 700x30 tires
Give me a Brake; Mechanical disc brakes.