Soma Wolverine 650b 52cm
Contact us at the link below for current availability.
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off-road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure and gravel riding. With its sliding dropouts, you can run single-speed, derailleur gearing, or hub gearing.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo tube set
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing/type: 142 x12mm Thru-Axle
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds (brake mount on current stock is ISO)
- Optional Matching Fork:
- A)Unicrown CrMo straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork with cage bosses, 50mm rake
- B) Unicrown "low trail" fork, 65mm rake)
- C) IRD MCX Max Carbon Monster Gravel Fork
- (No lugged crown fork offered for the Type-A)
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- 44mm headtube (Use ZS44/28.6-ZS44/30 headset for 1-1/8” steerers) (Use ZS44/28.6 -EC44/40 headsets for 1-1/8”-1-1/2” steerers)
- Sizes: 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm (We recommend 650b tires on the 46cm)
- 4.79 lbs (frame)
- Sram Apex 1x group with 11x42 42 tooth ring.
- FSA bar, stem, and Seatpost
- Fsa Adventure alloy bars
- Tubeless-ready wheels with DT swiss rims and outpost adventure supplies hubs
- Sim Works Volummy 47mm
- Sram Apex levers and Avid BB7 mechanical