Soma Wolverine Custom Build 58cm
Contact us at the link below for current availability.
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off-road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure and gravel riding. With its sliding dropouts, you can run single-speed, derailleur gearing, or hub gearing.
The primary differences between the 3.0 and v. 4 Type-A and B is a new 46cm size, an extra set of water bottle bosses, and additional stack height on most sizes.
The Type-A ALSO adopts more modern standards such as 142mm rear thru-axle and a 44mm headtube that will fit 1-1/8 straight steerer or tapered steerer with the proper headset type.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double-butted CrMo tube set
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing/type: 142 x12mm Thru-Axle
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds (brake mount on current stock is ISO)
- IRD MCX Max Carbon Monster Gravel Fork
- (No lugged crown fork offered for the Type-A)
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- Sram Apex 1x11 11-42
- Praxis/Wolf Tooth 1x cranks with 40t ring
- Ritchey Venturemax 46cm bar
- Tubeless-ready wheels
- Schwalbe G-one tubeless ready tires
- Hayes CX mechanical disc brakes