Soma Wolverine Custom Build 54cm
This product is currently sold out.
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was "monster cross",
But it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off-road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure. With its Tange/IRD Sliding Dropouts, you can turn it into a single-speed CX bike. With a split seat stay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
New v.2.1 has stiffening plates added near the dropouts.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing:135mm
- Gates Carbon belt drive compatible
- Fork: Unicrown straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- Sram Apex 1x Hydro Group, Shifters, Crank, Rear Derailleur, and Calipers.
- Tubeless ready rims with sealed bearing hubs.
- Kenda Small Block 8 Pro 27.5 x 2.10 tires.
- Origin 8 seatpost.
- FSA NS Adventure Bars, and Stem.
- WTB Rocket Saddle.