Surly Disc Trucker 27.5 Build XS/ 26"
Contact us at the link below for current availability.
The Surly Disc Trucker is a pure-bred drop touring bike suitable for traveling anywhere in the world on mostly paved roads.
Why Disc Brake Touring Bikes?
Disc Trucker enjoys the same reputation as Long Haul Trucker: It’s one of the best riding and most value-packed drop bar touring bikes out there. Sometimes, however, a combination of load, climate, and terrain demands a bit more braking performance than a standard rim-brake LHT can provide.
That’s where the newly redesigned Disc Trucker comes in. Packing reliable stopping power and a horde of useful mounting points, shortened chainstays up the Disc Trucker’s stiffness and maneuverability around corners. Add in improved fit and handling under load, plus captured thru-axles for tool-free removal and installation, and the Disc Trucker is ready to help you meet — or dodge — your daily obligations.
Dynamo routing on the fork, plus three-pack mounts on the blade and every braze-on you’ll ever need for racks, fenders, water bottle cages, and more
12mm thru-axles for a stiffer feel and increased stability when fully loaded
Shortened seat tube and slightly sloped top tube for improved stand-over clearance, plus increased stack height for a more upright and comfortable riding position on those long hauls.
- Flat-mount disc brakes.
- Frame sizes 42–56cm are available with 26” diameter wheels, while frame sizes 56–64cm are available with 700c diameter wheels.
- Clearance for 26” x 2.1” tires with or without fenders, or 700c x 47mm with or without fenders.
- Tektro Hydro levers and to Tektro Hyro disc calipers.
- Box Three Prime 1x9 Drive train
- FSA Vero crank, 36 tooth ring.
- Dimension handlebars, and seat post.
- lock-on grips.
- DT Swiss tubeless-ready rims to Shimano Deore hubs.
- Michelin Protek 27.5 x 47 tires
- Sport Tour saddle.