Velo Orange Pass Hunter Disc Custom Build 56cm
This product is currently sold out.
The Pass Hunter is an "all-road" frame. It's designed for spirited riding on pavement, gravel, or dirt roads. It's like a randonneur, but with disc brakes and large tires.
The Pass Hunter has mid-trail geometry and shorter chainstays than our other frames for stable, yet sporty, handling. In addition to all road adventures, randonneuring and pass hunting, it makes would make a nice sportiff or a fast credit card tourer.
The frame set particulars are:
- 4130 double butted chrome-moly frame and fork.
- IS brake mounts
- 1-1/8" threadless fork with lovely French-style bend and VO-designed brake mount.
- 700c wheel size.
- 135mm rear spacing.
- Clearance for 35mm tires with fenders, 38mm without.
- Internal routing for rear brake cable housing (or hydraulic tubing). There is a small internal tube brazed in for cable routing, making installation simple and preventing water from getting into the frame tubes.
- Vertical dropouts.
- Replaceable stainless steel derailleur hanger
- Fender bosses under fork crown, at seat stay bridge, and at chainstay bridge for easy fender mounting.
- Group: Sram Apex 2x10 speed 46/36 rings, 11-32 Cassette
- Brakes: Hayes CX Mechanical
- Handlebars: Salsa Cowbell
- Stem: Alloy
- Headset: Sealed Bearing 1-1/8″ Threadless
- Seat Post: Alloy 27.2
- Seat: WTB
- Front Hub: Formula Sealed
- Rear Hub: Formula Sealed
- Rims: Alex
- Spokes and Nipples: DT Swiss
- Tires: Panaracer Pasela
- Front rack w/integrated decaleur included