Fairdale Weekender Custom Build L.
Contact us at the link below for current availability.
Custom Fairdale Weekender build designed to unlock the awesome potential of this bike.
The new Weekender Frame and Fork Kit is made from 100% butted Chromoly tubing. This tough and versatile frame is at home as a casual cruiser, workhorse commuter, loaded up tourer, or wide tired gravel cruncher. The frame fits up to about 45mm wide tires, has rack and fender mounts, and disc brake mounts. The fork has been completely redesigned to reduce brake chatter and increase tire clearance. Mid-leg rack mounts are standard too.
Build up a Weekender Disc frame into something cool.
- Shimano Claris levers and shifters to Hayes mechanical disc calipers.
- Shimano Claris Front Derailleur
- Shimano Acera rear derailleur
- Shimano Claris Alba 50-34 crankset.
- Ritchey Logic Curve handlebars, and seat post.
- Wtb Rocket saddle.
- Origin 8 hubs laced to DT Swiss tubeless-ready rims.
- Continental Ultra Sport 700x32 tires (not tubeless ready).