Tune-Up, Gold, Full Suspension MTB
Contact us at the link below for current availability.
Aka the works, your bike is completely taken apart down to the bare frame and rebuilt.
Every component is carefully cleaned and inspected. We grease every bolt and tune every part. Fresh cables and housing are included* so your bike runs as smoothly as possible. The best way to get your bike as close to its original condition as possible.
- The GOLD tune for full suspension bikes includes replacing or servicing all pivots and piston service (bearing service does not include parts cost of pivot bearings or hardware. It is often best to make sure a bearing service kit from the manufacturer is available when booking your service).
- Includes all service included in a SILVER tuneup.
- No labor upcharge for replacing any parts
- Includes piston service on hydraulic systems and brake bleeds as needed
- Any required small parts up to $20 are pre-approved
- Exceptionally dirty bikes may require an additional charge for cleaning
- All components inspected for wear
- Adjusting of brakes and gears to the proper spec
- Truing and balancing of wheels
- Adjustment of all bearings in the frame and wheels
- Check all bolts for proper tightness
- Clean and lubricate the chain
- All drivetrain components are disassembled and cleaned
- New cables and housing*
- Headset and bottom bracket bearings disassembled and serviced
- Frame service as needed
*Standard stainless steel cables and housing. Some components require proprietary cable systems for optimal function which usually results in an up-charge.
*Road bikes require bar tape (extra. $25-45 depending on preference).