Kona Unit, Single Speed
Contact us at the link below for current availability.
The Unit is without a doubt a move to give Kona fans something that can attach all their bikepacking accessories to, and there ain’t nothin’ wrong with that.
- Dirt Rag Magazine
Multiple personalities can be a great thing. The Reynolds Cromoly Unit has many faces and you get to decide which to use. Whether you need a bikepacking guru, or want a fully rigid single speed masher, or perhaps the ultimate steel 29er, the Unit makes the perfect companion. Spec’d with 27.5+ wheels but capable of running 29” wheels, the Unit comes with a full length freehub body in case you want to run gears. Whatever you can dream up, the Unit can do it all!
- Frame Material: Reynolds 520 Butted Cromoly
- Fork: Kona Plus Fork
- Wheels: WTB ST i35 TCS 27.5”
- Crankset: FSA Comet Modular
- Drivetrain: Single Speed
- Brakes: Tektro HDM275 with 180mm front / 160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona Thumb w/Offset
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser Bar/Kona XC/BC Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: WTB Ranger TCS 27.5x2.8
- Rear tire: WTB Ranger TCS 27.5x2.8
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp