Pivot Mach 4 SL, Pro XT Build
$ 5,599.99 was $ 7,499.99
This variant is currently sold out.
*ALL SALE BIKES ARE LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY UNLESS SPECIFIC EXCEPTIONS ARE MADE. IF YOU PURCHASE A SALE BIKE AND CANCEL THE SALE A 5% RESTOCKING FEE WILL BE ASSESSED. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
If you would like to have a bike shipped, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mach 4 SL balances the diverse needs of the modern cross-country racer; it can be competitively raced on a short-track course one weekend or at an epic endurance race the next. It’s the right combination of comfort, control and speed that makes the Mach 4 SL such a pleasure to ride. - MOUNTAIN BIKE ACTION
OUR ENGINEERS PUSHED THE BOUNDARIES
- Pivot’s full carbon frame feature size-specific ride tuning, leading-edge carbon fiber materials, and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 5’2” to 6’9” has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size.
- Frame weight starting at 1845 grams (4.0 lb.) and 20.9 lb. (9.4kg) complete - (size medium with XTR World Cup Build)
- 100mm of renowned dw-link® suspension tuned for XC race and trail performance
- Designed to work with 100-120mm travel forks
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling the world.
- Full Fox Live Valve integration
- Boost™ 12 x 148mm rear spacing
- Highly durable frame and swingarm protection
- UDH compatible rear triangles are available on the colors Greystorm and Black Sunset ONLY.
- World Cup caliber full carbon frame featuring leading-edge materials and Pivot’s proprietary Hollow Core Internal Molding Technology
- Progressive XC geometry for the most demanding World Cup courses
- 29-inch wheels for the fastest laps and superior rollover in technical terrain
- Full length internal cable routing via Pivot’s exclusive, easy-to-maintain Cable Port System
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL for riders between 4'10" and 6'7"
- Lightweight, cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- Large water bottle fits inside all size frames – even XS – XL frame fits 2 bottles inside the front triangle
- Fox Kashima Factory shock, custom-tuned specifically for the Mach 4 SL
FRAME; Mach 4 SL
WHEEL SIZE; 29"
REAR SHOCK; Fox Factory DPS
FORK; Fox Factory Stepcast 34 29" w/ Remote, 44mm offset, FIT4 - 120mm
HEADSET; Pivot Precision Sealed Integrated Cartridge
REAR DER; Shimano XTR M9100 SGS 12-Speed
CASSETTE; Shimano XT M8100 10-51t
SHIFTER; Shimano XT M8100 ISPEC EV 12-Speed
BRAKES; Shimano XT M8100 2-piston
CRANKSET; Race Face Æffect R 34t
HANDLEBAR; Phoenix Team Flat Carbon - 760mm
GRIPS; Phoenix Factory Lock-On
STEM; Phoenix Team XC/Trail
SEATPOST; Fox Transfer Factory Series 100mm (XS), 125mm (SM-LG), 150mm (XL)
SADDLE; Phoenix WTB Pro Volt (Narrow Width)
WHEELS; DT Swiss M1700 w/ DT Swiss 350 hub & 36t Star Ratchet 25mm - 29"
15x110 F/12x148 R
WHEEL MATERIAL; Alloy
TIRES; Maxxis Ardent Race 29" x 2.2" TR, EXO, 120 TPI
Maxxis Ardent Race 29" x 2.2" TR, EXO, 120 TPI
ROTOR; Shimano XT CenterLock - 160mm